Laura Gevanter is a law of attraction coach, a global consciousness educator, blog talk radio host, retreat leader and the founder/creator of the alchemy café: creating conscious conversation. as a former self-help junkie she believes the path to a more fulfilling life is not fixing what is “wrong” with us, but expanding our consciousness to the world around us and all the ways we are interconnected.
- As host of the blog talk radio show, life in the present tense, she has conducted over 150 interviews with experts in all areas of holistic well being,, consciousness education and improving the quality of life. Many guests on her show are NY times best-selling authors such as dr. Bruce Lipton, dr. Joe Dispenza, Donna Gates and Eldon Taylor. it is a passion of hers to find people on the leading edge to discuss their expertise and knowledge and then share them with her audience.
- To have an impact on the lives of others and help them gain clarity is what Laura always thought was her life purpose.
- Using the law of attraction as the foundation for her coaching, as well as in her workshops and retreats, Laura teaches people about the power of being conscious in their daily lives. She believes when one is conscious, they are more present and life becomes richer, more fulfilling and has more meaning. The alchemy café is the platform to spread that message.
- Laura has a psychology degree from the University of Massachusetts at Amherst and life coaching certification from the institute for professional excellence in coaching in New York City.
In her own words:
A few words that instantly come to mind to describe me: unconventional, curious, observant, intuitive, wise, funny, playful, a seeker and life-long learner. A seeker of truth, being more compassionate and the ways of the universe. I am a law of attraction coach and a consciousness educator, but prefer the description of an inspirer in helping illuminate that which others cannot see in themselves.
- I believe there is beauty all around us, if only we tune into that frequency. As Viktor Frankl said in Man’s Search For Meaning, “through the crack in the ceiling of the cell, he could see the light of the moon”.
- I’d rather inspire by who I am and what I have learned from others than from what I think or believe.
- I’d prefer to ask the questions that show you, you already have the answers than tell you what to do.
- I can find humor in just about any situation. As Joan Rivers said about herself, “I think funny”.
- I love seeing things through the lens of a camera that will capture a moment or mood forever. Not so surprising that my father was a professional photographer, who taught me how to “see”.
- I am a life long learner. I have the curiosity of a child and the wisdom of an elder.
- To me all life is precious whether human, animal or plant. We are all connected through a spiritual thread. I have a special connection to animals…
- I believe in authenticity and walking your talk.
- I love how music affects one’s soul. I drum regularly in a Samba group on the beach.
- I love people and deep connections and yet I am a true introvert who loves being alone.
- I believe that being conscious is the highest form of self-love.
- I believe that collaboration is far better than going it alone and has an exponential effect.
- Creating The Alchemy Café is the culmination of my life’s interests, work and passion.
- You are never too old to start living your fullest life.